Saturday, April 04, 2009

PC gaming...




Well, i've been really bored at work. My pc here sucks but its good enough to run the older games... I loaded the classic FPS of all time - DOOM. Man its been awhile since I played this. I spent hours on this when I was younger. Me and a friend loaded it on all the school PCs lol we also loaded some other like Wolfenstein and Raise of the Trade (that was a awesome multiplayer fps back in the day, we played that everyday on the school's PC lol) The best thing about back then, our teachers didn't care. They didn't know anything about these type of games. We had huge LAN games going on with every kid in PC class. Good times...

Back to the present, so yeah I loaded it on this PC. Its weird seeing DOS start up. I bet the majority of kids now days have no idea what DOS is lol. I've been playing DOOM on here for the past couple of days on and off. It sure looks different now I go back to it. The graphics were cutting edge back then... not so now.

Because of this all I decided to dust off DOOM 3 and loaded it on my PC. I didn't get why they called it DOOM 3 when it was a remake of DOOM. It gave it way better graphics and a much scarier environment.

I really loved DOOM as you can tell, and still do lol DOOM opened the FPS world to me.

Well, moving on. I've been playing WoW a lot more again. I'm almost 77 (good god its taking forever) I feel kind of like a n00b and shamed because i've been playing WoW since '04. I should have a few lv80s now... but i did take a break. Now i'm rested and back at full speed. I should be lv80 in no time and get my Tier 7 gear.

For my zombie buddies
I found a couple of awesome sites for zombie flash games
http://www.zombiegames.net/
http://www.killthezombies.com

check them out.javascript:void(0)

well, i really miss playing xbox 360... please click on those google ads and/or donate anything... $1.00 would help

i guess i should get back to work (if you call me sitting on my ass looking up stuff on the net work...) I really didn't want to wake up today... This job can be easy but its boring and you get treated like crap. I need something else...


No comments:

Zombie Fan?
All The Zombie Movies You Can Handle

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog