Sunday, April 05, 2009

before i go 2 sleep



Well hello there. Yes, the pic you see is a photo of my monitors and as you can tell I am a WoW addict lol because you know... no one knows that right? lol

to the point... I'm lv 77 tonight (cheer with me.. ready? Yay!) I'm trying hard to hurry up and catch up w/ my buds. I shouldn't of took that break... oh well, i needed a little time away from WoW

in other news...
Still no Xbox and i'm really missing Street Fighter 4 and Left 4 Dead... damnit this sucks. again, please donate and help the 'LordT6 needs a new xbox cause fund driver thingy' hehe.

ah, one more thing. This morning on my way to work my check engine lite came on. Hopefully it's nothing to bad. I don't have another car... I'm taking it to the dealership tomorrow after I drop of my g/f at work. If its gotta stay overnight... then i hope one of my friends can drive me home because it will be one very long ass walk. yes, its still under warranty (unlike my dead xbox which is a paper weight) I drive a Kia Spectra btw if anyone is wondering... 10yr/100k warranty Its a 2007 I got it brand new and I only have about 35000 miles i think.

well, i'm kind of sleepy. I didn't get much sleep last nite, I was up really late... more on that later. Its bed time...

till then....

No comments:

Zombie Fan?
All The Zombie Movies You Can Handle

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog