Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Finally...

...I went the past week w/o electric... couldn't afford the bill so they cut me off, but yesterday I was paid and now i'm back!

I still need a lot of help so if you could please donate whatever you can (click the donate button to the left) any amount would help!

I've missed the past 2 The Walking Dead shows... 1st one I missed because my DVR didn't record it...blah!

2nd one I missed was because I didn't have electric... blah again

well, i'm off to go sell some comics at a local comic shop.

Oh, check out my ebay page I'm doing some cleaning around the house and selling a lot of my stuff that I don't need/want anymore!

http://myworld.ebay.com/lordt6

No comments:

Zombie Fan?
All The Zombie Movies You Can Handle

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog