Thursday, April 02, 2009

... still trying to get $$

well, i only have $18 something on my Edgecard for gamestop... that is about $190 (after tax) i need to get to buy a new xbox (the arcade one) i've ran out of things to sell lol

i do have a extra controller i can sell i guess, since i'll be getting another w/ the system. not sure how much i can get that for.

I can also sell one of my Crate bass amps, its a comb with 1 15in speaker. It's still good, i only used it a handful of times. I was even thinking about selling my 5-string bass. I don't use either anymore really.

but...

you all can help simply by click those google ads... every click gets me a little $$ its not much but hey, i'll take it

or...

you can be a really nice person and donate any amount to me... don't make me drop to my knees and beg lol

Also, I saw some screenshots of Dead Rising 2... wow. I can't wait for that one, i saw them in the new gamer informer. also had a nice preview on bioshock 2, that looks good as well.

it looks to be a good year in games.

Starcraft 2
Splatterhouse
Dead Rising 2
Bioshock 2
Ghostbusters
Diablo 3 (? i haven't heard a date on it, is it this year?)
Batman
etc...

and i can't play these awesome games unless i get a new xbox 360!!!! (but for starcraft and diablo etc.. i gotz a PC) so come on, help a fellow gamer out... (now i'm on my knees)

No comments:

Zombie Fan?
All The Zombie Movies You Can Handle

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog