Wednesday, April 08, 2009

back in the day...

Not many of you know this but i used to run a very sucessful linkshell (guild in FFXI) called Swords of Honor. I'm sitting here bored at work and looked at some old emails I had in my old email account and came across this. Its been years since I last played Final Fantasy XI. It kind of sucked you in and i was a bit addicted to it lol.

I made Swords of honor out of a fallen linkshell i used to be apart of, it blew up and even made me a little $$ from ads, etc... I found this on a old forum and thought i'll post it, why not.
-------------------------------
Lordtsix
2 posts
Score: Good
I have a few that can have the honour of being on a white list:

Papajay: We been friends since the start pretty much, we been all over vana'diel and did many quest/missions together. You were always there as I was always there for you. To bad we haven't gone adverturing like we use to. You are a good friend PJ

Archer: we have also been friends since the start and have done many things together (papajay, archer and myself) we were a great team and I always felt invincible when we were together and you, like pj, are a great friend. I'm glad I ran into you and pj.

Airly: The first japanese player that really helped me. I owe so much to her... She has ran clear across the world just to raise me when i was lving in the dunes with my drk. She helped me get my skull when i was going for my sub-job. She's gotten her 70+ japanese ls to help me get all my AF armor and many other quest/missions. She's given me tips, taught me a little japanese as well... You are truely a great person and thank you very much.
I'm sorry for all the times you have died for me,,, i know it must be a pain dying at lv75.

Arigiris: I haven't known him all that long but he is very cool. He's helped out Swords of Honour so much. w/o him SoH wouldn't be what it is today. Thanks a ton for the server ^^

Malak: One of the coolest thf's I know... I miss your pld days.

Lucky: We've done a lot of missions/quest together and partied many times. You are a great whm

Shill: A great pld, good friend. We helped each other a lot and you were always asking to help more! To bad you had to del your account. I wish the best for you, take care bro.

And of course every single person in SwordsofHonour. Every one of you are great and fun to be around with. No matter how bad my day is, I get on and i feel right at home. I am very honoured to have you all a part of my ls and hope that you all will stay together till the day the FFXI servers go down. Thank you.

No comments:

Zombie Fan?
All The Zombie Movies You Can Handle

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog