Tuesday, March 17, 2009

what will become...

Well, as you know from my other post; my xbox 360 had died... I'm going to try to fix it myself (no warranty) and the case. I've modded PCs before and well, why not my xbox? I won't do this to a new one w/ a warranty and I don't recommend anyone doing that...

I'll post photos and updates of the progress. It might take a little while to get it the way I have planned.

Now, to the left a little ways down you'll find a donate button from paypal. Pls if you can, donate; even if its just 1 dollar. This will help me out a ton not only to get a new xbox but help me out with all my house problems, etc...

Now, if you have a old xbox w/o a warrenty I recommend the following products to mod your case (do this only if you know what your doing, there are various guides around the internet):


No comments:

Zombie Fan?
All The Zombie Movies You Can Handle

Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog